Disney Decor Scrooge Style

                                                          
Love Disney Paintings, But Don't Wanna Break the Bank???

How to create Disney scene collages in 3 SUPER easy steps:

      1. Gather up all your favorite pictures from your favorite Disney artists, and acquire some sort of backing for your project! (I chose foam poster board.)




(I personally like to use works by Thomas Kinkade!!) 













       2. Place your pictures on your board as you please, GET CREATIVE!

  





     3. Glue them down and trim the edges! 




I like to use rubber cement for sticking to avoid wrinkles in the paper! 

 








                                                                  Optional!!
I like to add a little shine to the surface of mine, so after I used the rubber glue I applied a SUPER THIN layer of Mod Podge. 

Finished Products:




Comments

Popular Posts