Magical Through and Through



Cast Members Making Magic!!
When you think of Walt Disney World, who comes to mind first? Mickey and all his pals right?! Of course we all adore meeting the characters everyone knows and loves, but have you ever stopped to appreciate all the cast members making your Walt Disney World experience extra magical? Just this last trip my family and I had THREE separate encounters with amazing everyday cast members that added a little extra pixie dust to our day... 
The first meeting came late on our first park day, while waiting in the special handicapped line to board the bus back to Port Orleans French Quarter. My Mimi was having some trouble navigating her scooter onto the bus when the Bus Driver leapt to the rescue. He not only was incredibly nice and charming, he was able to take the controls and easily guide her into the designated area on the bus!

The second experience also took place on a Disney bus, on our way to Epcot. (This time my Mimi was able to get her scooter on with little incident.) Almost the moment we pulled away from the curb, the driver began telling jokes and filling us in on all the new amazing things coming soon to Epcot. He made us laugh and kept us entertained the whole way there. He even had a special track he played for the birthday girl on board! 


✮✮✮Check out all the cool things Disney offers Birthday guests in our Special Occasions post!







The third, and most dear to my heart encounter, took place on our last day in Disney World. After an allergic reaction, followed by a long story, my family was forced to cut our trip two days short. While in the lobby of our hotel waiting for our Minnie Van, a young cast member approached me. He told me "I seemed to have dropped my smile" and so I explained to him why I was so upset; while talking, I noticed he had some tradable pins on his bag. I was admiring this adorable little tea cup and exclaiming how much I wished I had one to trade for it, when he proceeded to take the pin off and give it to me to make up for leaving early!!! This pin will always be my favorite and will always hold a place of honor on my pin canvas. 

Hopefully these few stories about the amazing people working at Walt Disney World have excited you and warmed your heart. After all, Disney is the most magical place on earth, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart!!!


Comments

Popular Posts